Seaman Medical: What We Do
Japanese medical researchers
We use the principles of the 3Cs™ (clear, concise, coherent) to write and edit papers, reports, and presentations in English, and we also help our clients apply the 3Cs™ in their own medical writing.
We produce high-quality English-language medical documents that are easy to read and understand, including:
- Writing and editing documents for submission to international journals or regulatory authorities
- Translating documents from Japanese to English
- Seminars and training for Japanese researchers who need to publish or present in English
- Workshops for writers and authors
- Click for an introduction to 3Cs English teaching materials
For more pointers, see our book
International Medical Writing: English for a Global Audience
by Lee Seaman and Tom Lang.
Life Science Publishing 2019.
Available in Japan in paperback and e-book format from Amazon.jp.
Outside of Japan? Click here for more information about ordering.