Seaman Medical: What We Do
Japanese medical researchers
We use the principles of 3Cs (clear, concise, coherent) English to write and edit papers, reports, and presentations, and we also teach our clients how to write 3Cs English themselves.
- Writing and editing documents for submission to international journals or regulatory authorities
- Translating documents from Japanese to English
- Seminars and training for Japanese researchers who need to publish or present in English
- Workshops for writers and authors
- Click for an introduction to 3Cs English teaching materials
For more pointers, see our book
International Medical Writing: English for a Global Audience
by Lee Seaman and Tom Lang.
Life Science Publishing 2019.
Available in Japan in paperback and e-book format from Amazon.jp.
Outside of Japan? Click here for more information about ordering.